Sunday, July 29, 2007

Photo Update

MMMM!! Yakitori! Yeah, they're not on kabobs anymore. :-(








I like to have late night photoshoots, there's
about a hundred others just like this one!










Like the photo says, this is Chase.
The guitar is named Jessica, funny huh?










This is Karly and TJ. Karly is a CP (college program) at the Seas. She's done in a couple of weeks, but is staying in Florida to pursue other endeavors. TJ used to work as a trainer at the Seas, but he's now on the Dream Squad and I'm so jealous.





This made me realize how few photos I have of my friends, so I shall work on that for the next update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the photos coming. You look like you have lost a lot of weight.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.