Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

Yeah. I slept in until 10:00. I had breakfast, some Cheerios and bananas which was really good. Then I went back to sleep until 1:00. I got ready and headed to work. It was a pretty short day. Only a 6 hour shift. Since I didn't have a dinner break I didn't bring any food so I just had a slim fast on one of my 15's. I did a lot of wheelchairs again, go figure. I only got to do 1 Turtle Talk show, but it was fun. I spent some time outside of Turtle Talk, which I enjoy a lot.

It was the day of stupid guests though. The other people said it's just cause it's later in the day, that people get tired and cranky and don't listen anymore. I had to yell at people all day, they would not listen to me, wouldn't control their kids, would push my arm out of the way to walk on to the ride even though I had told them not to. It's just so rude. In turtle talk the children are allowed to sit on the floor in front so they can get a better view of Crush and he can get a better view of them. Well, I had and adult who decided to sit on the floor as well. Sometimes I'll let one adult slide if it's a small show. But I turned around and the whole back half of the carpet was adults. So I said sorry, children only on the floor. Most of them got up and moved, but I had two women who wouldn't listen, and wouldn't make eye contact. I asked them three times before I had to single them out and finally they got up. It's just so stupid, I asked you to move nicely, why don't people listen. It's not like if you don't look at me you become invisible, I can still see you, and you're still breaking the rules.

When I finished I walked over to Japan to get some Yakitori since I hadn't eaten dinner and that's one of the few things that has sounded good to me. Then I got on the bus behind the American Adventure and headed back to cast services. I chatted with a guy who hangs out in the learning center for a while. Then I called mom on my way home.

Tomorrow is a relatively short day hours wise, I only work 9 hours. However, I start at 8:30, get off at 2:45. Then I have a break for a while, and it's over to MK to do crowd control for the fireworks at 8:00, until 10:45 or so. I'm a little nervous about that, just because I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing. Once I figure that out I'll be fine. I have fireworks 3 days this week. M-W. Then Thursday is my 12 hour day. So I should probably get some sleep while I still can.

Today's Trivia Question: How many Mickey Bars are sold a year at WDW?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yakatori-mmmmmm 10 million