Thursday, June 21, 2007

Terrible Tuesday

Yes, that's right. It was a horrible day. Why, I'm not totally sure. Nothing significantly bad happened. It was a pretty normal day, I started out at Kidcot coloring and chatting with kids. Spent a few shows at Turtle Talk and then did some Nemo. I tried to extend my shift, but they didn't accept my request. So I only worked a 6 hour day. I don't like those, I would much rather work 8 hours, you get an extra 45 minute break. It's unpaid, but still. I need more hours, so anything helps. Just for whatever reason I wasn't feeling well. I've been kind of sick, my horrible stress stomach that doesn't like when I eat is back. I don't think I've eaten dinner in a couple weeks. Which means all I eat is my oatmeal for breakfast, then my PB& Honey sandwich and chips for lunch. Not a whole lot of food, but it hasn't bothered me. At least not the lack of food part. It's when I have to eat that causes the problem, it's pretty painful and sometimes I have to force food down. I've also got this sinus thing going on so that doesn't help.

I don't know it was just one of those days I felt really lonely and homesick. I called mom and talked to her for a while. That helped a little, but sometimes it makes it worse. I spent the night in my room. I sang for a while, just until my roommates came home. I played a little keyoard and did a little karaoke. So it gave me some variety. That made me feel a little better, but it was tough since my throat's been bugging me, so there was a lot I couldn't sing. I was in the belting mood, but I can't belt right now. Boo.

Then I watched Atlantis 2. It was ok, not as good as the first (are they ever?), but not too bad. I love the idea of Atlantis, and then seeing someone create the whole city was very cool. I was hoping that they would explore the city and go into more detail for me, but instead the whole movie took place outside Atlantis. Oh well.

No comments: