Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday

Yep, today was wonderful! Why, I'm not totally sure. There wasn't that much difference. I got to spend about 2 hours in Turtle Talk hosting. That was a lot of fun. I spent another 3 hours assisting wheelchairs in Nemo. That was pretty fun actually, I got to hang out with PJ who was a riot. I love watching how different people interact with guests and pass the time in their positions. PJ is definitely a jokester and he loves to have fun at work. I smiled a lot during that time. He has a background in theatre, he said he studied musical theatre, so it'd be cool to chat with him about that sometime.

I had a couple little girls today just come up and give me hugs. That's so nice. The one I had chatted with for a bit, but the other I'd only said hi. I think a hug from a child can turn a whole week around, and I got two of them. I had one little girl who came to see Turtle Talk 3 times. She was super animated and really into the show, but Crush didn't pick her out to talk to. She was my little helper, she came over and would tell me before the show that people were taking pictures which wasn't allowed. It was so cute. I could just see her getting more upset every time. On the third show he finally picked her and she grinned ear to ear the whole time. When the show was over I went over and gave her a high five and asked her about her day. She said it was her favorite part of the day. Her dad said thanks, because he didn't think she would leave until she got to talk to Crush. That was a lot of fun.

I went over to MK when I finished work to catch the fireworks. I got Rock star parking and came into the park just as the Cinderella float was passing by. I watched the end of the parade and then headed to Casey's to have a hot dog. I waited at the end of Main Street for the fireworks to start. I was pretty bored, so I was texting Justin. The guy who was standing by me asked if I was sending a book, he just laughed at how fast I was going. Justin invited me to go to AK (Animal Kingdom) tomorrow and then to the cast picnic at Epcot with some people. So I was game, I had the day off and it sounded like fun. I watched the fireworks, which I love so very much. It's much more relevant with the music.

Then I headed over to Thunder Mountain. I proceeded to ride that 5 times in a row. Then I had to leave since they were closing the ride for the night. Boo. I strolled my way through the park and made it the back way to Main Street since the second parade was coming through. I went through the Emporium and got out the other side with perfect timing as the parade had just finished the last float, so I headed right over to the Monorail. I only had to wait for one train and was on the very next one. Since I'd parked so close, I also didn't have to wait for the tram, I just walked to the car. It was a great night.

Answer to Yesterday's Trivia Question: How many seconds are between clams on The Seas with Nemo and Friends? 3.2 Seconds, now you know how much time I spend with the guests.

No comments: